Report an Issue

Notice an issue within the City limits? Please help us by reporting your problems to the City. For emergencies please call 911. 

Call the city offices 785-986-6385  or email. You can also complete the form below.


Contact the City

201 E 4th St, Hoyt, KS 66440

Ph. 785-986-6385

Fx. 785-490-6385


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This